SLURP is a shellfish, wine and beer tasting event benefiting clean water education and shellfish restoration efforts in the Pacific Northwest. A dozen restaurants will showcase their culinary talents by preparing dishes with fresh, off-the-beach local shellfish. Wineries will join the Fish Tale Brewery to offer the season's latest varietals and microbrews. SLURP also features a Grand Oyster Bar, live auction, an oyster shucking/eating contest, and live music.
Your ticket includes:
- Fabulous Feast of Shellfish Dishes made by local restaurants
- Taste an Assortment of Washington Wines (if you like what you try, you can purchase it from the wine store)
- Brews made by Fish Brewing Co.
- Grand Oyster Bar
- Celebrity Slurp-Off
- Live Auction
- Live Music by Eden Lane Quartet featuring Stephanie Layton
- 100% of proceeds benefit PCSGAs Shellfish Habitat Restoration Fund which provides funding for shellfish education and habitat restoration efforts.
Fish Tale Brewery Warehouse (View)
514 Jefferson St, SE
Olympia, WA 98501
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
||Hi Connie...So Brown Ticket fails to mention if this is an all you can eat-drink or a pay as you go at different stands?LMK,Thanks George|
||This is an all you can eat and (responsibly) drink event. The ticket price gets you in the door, and then you are free to nibble and sip as much as you'd like. :)|